The consultancy of
Gentoo, Red Hat, and SuSE Linux since 1998
Software engineering since 1976
Systems Engineer · DBA · SA · Project Manager · Director · Author
Remote or on-site, worldwide.
- Linux server design, implementation, automation, etc.
- Expert help with Apache, Sendmail, Squid proxy, iptables firewall design, BIND DNS, and DHCP.
- Deep Linux knowledge, including custom kernel builds, specialising in Gentoo and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Software engineering: Linux-Apache-PHP-MySQL (LAMP), shell, Perl.
- Documentation writing and editing.
- IT project planning and management.
- Network monitoring with SevOne and Zabbix.
- Server and network security audits and improvements.
- Managed Gentoo Linux servers for web, e-mail, and database with state-of-the-art security, performance, and stability.
- Please see the Services section for more details.
- For African clients facing political obstacles to conducting business with us in Canada, we offer assistance with obtaining secondary citizenships.
- The Internet's original Linux ISP How-To
First published in 1999, the ISP How-To has been expanded into a non-commercial weblog that provides tips and tutorials on a variety of topics focusing on Gentoo and Red Hat Linux.
- Web content filtering for ISPs who wish to offer a Christian or family-oriented service or businesses who need an inexpensive solution.
- Stapler DNS configuration management software that helps to centralise DNS records, reduce errors, and generate complete sets of uniformly formatted zone files with minimal effort.